Please click "submit" to view our submissions form.
Beaming Books publishes high-quality children’s books that help kids thrive in every part of who they are—emotionally, socially, and spiritually. With topics ranging from self-esteem to kindness, ethics, and faith, our books are designed to spark the imagination and equip kids and families to live full and flourishing lives, together.
We are seeking writers and illustrators who want to create books that delight, entertain, and teach children and their parents. We publish books in the following categories:
- Board books for children ages birth-3
- Picture books for children ages 3-8
- Activity books for children ages 3-8
- Early reader and first chapter books for children ages 5-9
- Nonfiction books for children ages 5-9
- Nonfiction for ages 8-12
- Fiction for ages 8-12
- Activity books for families
- Devotionals for children ages 0-12 and families
We accept electronic submissions only. Do not send hard copies by mail--they will not be returned and we cannot respond to mailed submissions. Use the submissions form on this site to submit your work.
Learn more at www.beamingbooks.com